Thursday 27 March 2014

Returning to the thorny issue of my interaction with all things technical, and by way of an observation with my current abode. Electrical wall sockets, there I have said it, and now I feel better. What can be the problem with something as seemingly benign as a wall socket, well not much until you bring a plug into the equation, or a large bucket of water and a desire to electrocute yourself.

For some reason plugs and sockets and me just cannot find a happy medium. Now here's the rub, when I retire for the evening, being somewhat old school, I do have a tendency to remove the plugs from the sockets. I admit it, I do this. But does this mean I have to face a continual battle when withdrawing the plug of actually taking the entire wall socket with it! Maybe the wall socket is lonely and just wants to cling to the plug, but whatever the reason, it happens to me a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment