Friday 28 March 2014

Another weekend can be glimpsed over the horizon from our Friday viewpoint, named after Frigg who we are reliably informed was a Norse goddess, and must have been a jolly soul!. Thus with much thanks to Frigg we have a genially happy day before the weekend. Especially as this particular fellow does not have to go to work tomorrow.

Lessons today range from a huge circle of picture cards and a large multi-coloured furry dice, with the added ingredient of a noisy  group of enthusiastic children. All the way to specific English for legal purposes.My only hope is that the time does not fly by as if it were the wind itself. For me, the tables will be turned and I must study Polish: at home:) I feel a long walk by one of our beautiful lakes is beckoning to me, and I will be actually able to stretch my legs, not literally as they are a fairly good length and standard issue, but you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment