Tuesday 1 April 2014

One of my visits today was to a car garage, not usually one of my favourite destinations because I am not particularly mechanically minded. Couple to the fact it is always expensive. But in this case it was neither highly befuddling in a mechanical manner, nor expensive.Very strange.

 And in this case it is another difference with my life in England. The car had to have its winter tyres changed, and be fitted with the super shiny summer tyres. In England we seldom have snow, and when we do we battle through until ulimately giving up as 2 cm of snow brings the country to a grinding halt. But here cars, fitted with their winter attire, plough through the far worse winter conditions stoically.

Now I simply hope I haven't jumped the gun and have winter return next week. Fingers crossed and here comes the sun:)

No comments:

Post a Comment