Sunday 13 April 2014

Okay, here is an admission. I have, I repeat, no control over the actions, desires or activities in general in regards to the British government or any department or organization which acts in a subordinate role to said organization. There, I have said it, and it is true, please, please believe me.

I say this because it is true, and I was engaged by a student in the week who pulled me over the coals for something HM Government is doing.

I tried to explain, as bashfully as possible, that I do not now, nor that I have ever had at any time in the past, had any sway over HM Government policy in any sphere whatsoever. Nor that HM Government are in any way answerable to me for their actions!

I felt so guilty, but why? It is as if I and the British government are indivisible. We are not, I am me, and they, dear God, are completely separate in actions and deeds.




No comments:

Post a Comment